Most people think of “metal mouth” when they hear the word “braces” but with advancements in Dentistry over the years, metal mouth is a thing of the past for most patients! Invisalign is a newer form of orthodontic treatment that can correct misalignment issues without all the metal and bands. If you are interested in straightening your teeth without the unsightly metal, contact Pearly Whites and schedule an appointment today!
What Can Invisalign Correct?
- Teeth Spacing/Alignment
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Rotated/Crooked Teeth
In some cases, patients may have more complex alignment or bite issues that require traditional braces. At your appointment Dr. Argaez will examine your teeth, bite and gums to come up with a custom orthodontic solution perfect for you. Children and the elderly are typically not candidates for Invisalign clear braces, Dr. Argaez can discuss alternative treatment methods for those situations.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
The overall goal of orthodontic treatment is to correct spacing, alignment and rotation issues a patient suffers from. Although the main goal is the same, there are some benefits to using Invisalign instead of traditional metal braces, some of these benefits include:
- Invisalign are not cemented to teeth, allowing for removal while eating, drinking or cleaning your teeth.
- There are no wires, brackets or bands obstructing your ability to properly brush teeth.
- Metal braces typically cause issues with eating and speaking, Invisalign do not.
- Invisalign is customized to fit your mouth perfectly, reducing discomfort.
- Invisalign braces are clear and barely noticeable, offering a much better appearance.
Pearly Whites of Pearland offer Invisalign braces for patients who want to correct their smile without the unsightly metal and discomfort. If you are interested in Invisalign for your smile, contact our Pearland dental office today and schedule an appointment with Dr. Argaez. We look forward to brightening your smile!